Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Great Northern Rewards: WORK+SHELTER ethical outsourcing


Some of our fabulous rewards for our upcoming Kickstarter campaign will be collaborations with  WORK+SHELTER, an amazing organization that provides training, well-paying work, a safe environment, and a number of educational services for women in India. Click the link above to learn more about these women. If you want to hire folks to produce handmade goods, I highly recommend them! I've seen a number of sewn and knit products from WORK+SHELTER and they are great quality.

We'll have some WORK+SHELTER organic cotton project bags printed with our Great Northern triangle logo (by hand, by me!), and I'm working on getting one of the patterns from the collection produced for a few higher-level rewards, too! I am so excited to see how those turn out.

Stay tuned! We will be launching our Kickstarter on September 9th, so mark your calendars and tell your friends!


No comments: