Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Great Northern Kickstarter launches tomorrow!

If you see someone running around today with bits of yarn trailing from one hand and an overworked laptop in the other hand muttering something about price points, that's me. Please excuse my crazy bedhead and wild eyes, I'm just too excited to get this thing off the ground!



Thanks to all of you (and really, there were so many of you!) who pledged to donate by reserving a logo bag! I couldn't fit you all in this shot. I had to include "Diane" because, well, you know.




Also, the Diane who reserved that particular bag is my mom. Hi Mom!

If you aren't signed up yet for out Great Northern newsletter, that would be the best way to be notified the second the campaign is live. There are so many amazing rewards up, I can't wait to share them with you!


No comments: