Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Post-Kickstarter Fugue State

I don't know if it was the excitement, the stress, the not sleeping, the joy, the endless work, or WHAT, but the Kickstarter campaign really threw me off my game. For the last almost-month since we got funding, I've been in a sort of hushed, exhausted state from which I am just emerging.

Swatching for Great Northern outdoors, naturally

So, I apologize for the lack of updates! I'm still here, working, and sending out packages to our backers. If you haven't gotten an address survey from us yet, you will soon.

Now, the real work begins again! Designing an amazing collection piece by piece to knock your bobby socks off. I am so excited to start knitting again.



Keep up with Great Northern news on our blog!


3 comments:

Kat Riddell said...

Gosh, big projects really take it out of you, don't they? Glad you're starting to feel like yourself again. I'm so excited to see how all the other designs come out :)

Kat Riddell said...

Gosh, big projects really take it out of you, don't they? Glad to hear you're starting to feel like your normal self again, I can't wait to see how the other designs turn out! :D

Leah said...

They sure do, Kat. Thanks for the support!